Thursday, January 12, 2006

people

Work was a lil better today. :)

There were more things to do &it was more chatty. Ha ha. Though the average age there is (i think) twice my age...
Yea i'm learning to take more time to slack :) 'Cos the time deducted off my whole 9.5hrs is only 0.75hours.. Which is about $4+ hahaha. So must slack more during teabreak right?
Learn from my seniors one.. Haha. They always go for lunch before the bell sounds (yes theres this bell) &return either after the bell sounds again or slightly before. Haha. Break is 10mins but we take about 20mins most of the time.
What's there to lose right? I don't get much work ;(
I mean.. it's good it's not like anthea's heavy workload.. It's bad 'cos it's boring. Haha. But i learned more stuff. &Like nicole said.. I just gotta learn the ropes &i'll be fine.

&like my laoshi said.. Just don't.. urm be too absurd? Don't know exactly what she means but i'll be careful. Need more of her guidance. But she's okay.. Yep :)
I like faxing stuff. Or just plain walking to collect stuff 'cos it beats sitting down in front of the boring screen (omigosh im saying a computer is boring! but it has no net sooo..) &doing paperwork.
Speaking of paper.. i got a small cut today. &i was like sit at table do office work also can get injured. Sheesh.
-

I met this japanese CUTE GUY justnow! Ooh *gushes* he's adorableeeeeeeeeee (drags Es to add effect, la)
Actually, no. He's old. But still cute. Lol urmmm he like disturbed my seniors &one of em (huey ting) was like kawaii (okay im sorry but she was referring to me, not you hahaha "/).
Anyhows he was like hi &stuff &asked for my name so as to address me "loh san". Know? Haha. I wrote it for him &he spoke in cheena saying hen gao xing ren shi ni (or something likethat) &i merely smiled my way through.
He's a bigshot what can i say?!
Lol &my other senior (aisu) was like then ren shi wo bu gao xing ah!
Hahaha. Havin' more fun. I guess.

;)
Later part of the story is removed (hahaha actually it wasnt even typed)
-
Sugababes - Ugly

When I was 7
They said I was strange
I noticed that my eyes and hair weren't the same
I asked my parents if I was OK
They said you're more beautiful
And that's the way, they show that they wish
That they had your smile
So my confidence was up for a while
I got real comfortable with my own style
I knew that they were only jealous cos

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
So are you
So are you

There was a time when I felt like I cared
That I was shorter than everyone there
People made me feel like life was unfair
And I did things that made me ashamed
Cos I didn't know my body would change
I grew taller than them in more ways
But there will always be the one who will say
Something bad to make them feel great

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
So are you
So are you

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
So are you
So are you

Everybody talks bad about somebody
And never realises how it affects somebody
And you bet it won't be forgotten
Envy is the only thing it could be

Cos people are all the same
(The same, the same)
And we only get judged by what we do
(What we do, yeah, yeah)
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
(Yeah, you)
So are you
So are you

People are all the same
(Oh, oh, oh)
And we only get judged by what we do
(What we do, yeah)
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
(Yeah, so are you)
So are you
So are you


Now what could be a better &meaningful song than this? Haha of 'cos there're more.. I was just trying to phrase it out.
Not gonna bold &do stuff to the words. The whole song makes sense.
See, people gossip &talk about stuff when they DO know that it hurts feelings &stuff. Humans are just.. likethat i'd say. Likethat = one word, okay.
Haaa you should get the gist la.
We gossip about people behind their backs (sometimes) &they find out in the end. Which kinda hurts more 'cos it's said with the intention of not getting known &stuff..
They gossip about us &we feel as terrible right? We know how it feels. We'd have gone through it by this stage.

Yet we still do it.
Assholes, we all.
-


Had some fun chatting with my seniors haha ox = male cow cow = female.. cow
&urm cock/rooster = male chicken hen = female chicken haha
:)
snake v nice horrrr.
lovely zodiac that is. d'oh.

-
I said i wanna gonna blog about something (not v big, lah)...

It's about this lady i happen to know.. Well not exactly but yea.. We know who each other is. I don't wanna mention her name 'cos of privacy matters. Okay *beep* (know when songs/shows censor the darn word? It's no use darn it we know what it is. &the beep doesn't make the song/sentence sound nicer. Darn it. Dumb censorship.)?

I actually wanted to mention the name &say okay ZZ? (zz's the "revealed name", if i had done so) oh shucks did i just mentioned ZZ's name, ZZ?

HAHAHAHA anyhows.
You're a fucking spoilt brat.
A bitch too.
I'm not gonna touch on other subjects concerning you 'cos it's not like my right or anything, HOR. But anyhow's you're not a good person.
I say i am, leh?!

Or maybe at least i'm not spoilt.

So what if your parent doesn't shout at you? It doesn't matter 'cos you're not an almighty or a BIGSHOT (like that cute japanese GUY) &it's not like NO ONE can shout at you, right?

Before i carry on, i'd like to say i don't know nuts about the situation &i'm also not exactly interested. But i guess it was childish? No, jasmin?
Hello bitch you're not supposed to think yourself as a big big big (in any ways) whatever JUST BECAUSE you have parents who dote on you. Does not yelling at you means doting you? Ah why am i saying. Maybe not, hey?


My point is, you should really reflect on yourself. Maybe it's only when we get the NDE (near-death experiences [watched tabtv?]) then we realise we have to reflect?
Hello.
No.
Sheesh, please.

Spoilt brat.
Bitch.


Oops i'm repeating myself again. I forgot :)
-

Woot if you have any complains please don't hesitate to state your darn stand. Kay?
I like cursing. How ah.

Addictive-veeee liao, leh.

-
La la tommorow's friday! I CANT BELIEVE IT'S SO FAST!
Oh gosh oh gosh no actually.. i can believe it 'cos tuesday was a holiday. Blarh.
I'm so gonna watch InHerShoes! Stop me, NOT!
Okay i'm crazy. Lazy to link. Next time kay.

I shall stop now i'm getting soo longwinded &so dillydally! La la.

Meanwhile my lovelies..
I shall fight for MY RIGHT..


TO PARTAYYYYYEEEE!
(this new song)


;D send me if you have it kay. haha.


Love,
Loh san ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home